DentalCharity


Free to MaineCare Recipients, No co-pay required  


In the 2017-18 school year 69% of our budget was funded by grants, personal donations and MaineCare (formerly Medicaid) leaving our program underfunded by 31%. We need your financial help in order to continue providing these much needed services to children.

Please visit the Donation page and help Maine's most at risk children keep their teeth for a lifetime. 

Thank you!


       Services & Pricing               MaineCare Reimbursement

Prophylaxis (over 13)                          $80.00                                                         $40.00

Prophylaxis (under 13)                        $60.00                                                         $30.00

Hygiene Screening                              $40.00                                                               

Nutritional Counseling                        $26.00                                                               

Re-mineralization                               $24.00                                                               

Oral Hygiene Instruction                     $26.00                                                          $13.00

Sealant                                               $32.00                                                          $16.00

Temporary Filling                                $60.00                                                         $30.00

Cervitec Application                            $30.00                                                               

Fluoride Treatment                             $24.00                                                          $12.00

First PA                                              $16.00                                                            $8.00
Additional PA's                                   $13.00                                                            $6.50
2 Bite Wing Images                             $30.00                                                          $15.00
4 Bite Wing Images                             $40.00                                                          $20.00

Comprehensive Oral Evaluation          $110.00                                                           $55.00

Periodic Oral Evaluation                      $60.00                                                          $30.00

1 Surface Anterior Composite             $136.00                                                          $68.00

2 Surface Anterior Composite            $182.00                                                           $91.00

3 Surface Anterior Composite            $218.00                                                         $109.00

1 Surface Posterior Composite           $136.00                                                           $68.00

2 Surface Posterior Composite           $180.00                                                          $90.00

3 Surface Posterior Composite           $206.00                                                        $103.00

Primary Coronal Extraction                $110.00                                                           $55.00

Erupted Tooth Extraction                   $182.00                                                           $91.00